About Me

My photo
I am 31, established in my career, and love just being me! I am also a dog mom to HUGE Weimaraner, Bella. I want to share and update all my friends and family as I win my fight against breast cancer. I was diagnosed Friday, March 25th 2011. I got the phone call from Dr. Jen (who is also a long time friend) at 1:33pm. And that's when my journey began...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chemo #4, man these are flying by



Sushi after Chemo #4, Guest: Cheri!!!!
Chemo went fine as usual.  It was great to have Cheri with me the entire time.  Matt stopped by on the way to practice, Sam stopped by for a bit with lunch, and Anna Marie came right after school.  I remember saying to Cheri, "well I never thought we would be doing this together."  But there we were, talking about her journey and mine. It was so great to see her and to catch up on all aspects of our lives.  I hope she comes again!  We went to sushi after chemo this has become my typical craving. We have had Julie, our waitress everytime after chemo so she had to get in the picture too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment