About Me

My photo
I am 31, established in my career, and love just being me! I am also a dog mom to HUGE Weimaraner, Bella. I want to share and update all my friends and family as I win my fight against breast cancer. I was diagnosed Friday, March 25th 2011. I got the phone call from Dr. Jen (who is also a long time friend) at 1:33pm. And that's when my journey began...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Holly's Coming out Party to Celebrate Negative Gentetic Testing!!!

Here's to Negative Braca I and II Genetic Tests!!!  What a relief to know I do not have a genetic mutation and this does not run in my family, they are safe!  I get to keep my boobs and ovaries too!!! Kind of weird to celebrate that but nothing seems to shock me these days!  So treatment as scheduled....no changes needed since these tests are negative. 

4 comments:

  1. That is great news! AND YES YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE!!!

    (and Holly looks great on you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margarita recipe from Anne
    For 8
    10 oz. Sauza Tequila
    4 oz. Presidente Brandy
    4 oz. Cointreau
    32 oz. Sauza Margarita Mix

    serve over a full glass of ice...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mary!! This is Angela, we used to be neighbors in Fossil Creek (my husband and I were in the lower level to the left of the people below you... before we moved to Denver). I have been thinking about you lately, hope all is well! I was also hoping to reach out to you for support and guidance if you are up to it :o)! Hoping you are feeling well and that things are going ok for you! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete