About Me

My photo
I am 31, established in my career, and love just being me! I am also a dog mom to HUGE Weimaraner, Bella. I want to share and update all my friends and family as I win my fight against breast cancer. I was diagnosed Friday, March 25th 2011. I got the phone call from Dr. Jen (who is also a long time friend) at 1:33pm. And that's when my journey began...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Holly is Here!!!

Bella is watching Holly.
 Holly, is in the bag!!!
She's here!!!!  I picked up my wig on Friday and named her Holly.  I don't need her yet but I have her for when the time comes....it is drawing near.  Anna Marie and I went to the Rio after we picked her up.  We had to introduce her to our favorite spot and of course toast to her joining in on all the "fun."  We took her home and practiced all kinds of different do's.  It was a fun night!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, it arrived! I like that you named it Holly. :) Now mine needs a name... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through Mandi's blog ... love the wig!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete