About Me

My photo
I am 31, established in my career, and love just being me! I am also a dog mom to HUGE Weimaraner, Bella. I want to share and update all my friends and family as I win my fight against breast cancer. I was diagnosed Friday, March 25th 2011. I got the phone call from Dr. Jen (who is also a long time friend) at 1:33pm. And that's when my journey began...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Dinner

Waiting for Matt to finish grilling up the steaks. I Had a drink with Matt and Kenny at the golf course before dinner, it was nice to visit with Kenny.  Mary, his friend gave me the neatest braclet that represents all different types of cancer awareness.  Thanks Mary!  I love it!

Missed Anna Marie this weekend, her and D were at the cubs game at Coors Field.  I could tell they had a blast from all the text and picture messages.

We said farwell to Aunt Cheryle this morning:-(.  It was so nice to have her here for the week.  I couldn't have asked for a better surprise!  Now, who is next on the visitor list?

It was a nice day here today, I had lots of energy, unlike yesterday.  Got a lot done around the house for the week and even did some work preparing for a training I have to give on Tuesday in Louisville.

Next chemo and Oncologist appointment coming up on Thursday.  Ready to get the 3rd one down! 

Matt says that he grilled some amazing steaks.... we will see about that!

Love you all!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment